Senior Fund Accountant
GBP60000 - 70000 / annum
City of London
6th December 2018
Robert Half Financial Service are recruiting for a Senior Fund Accountant to join a well-established European Real estate fund manager based in the West End.
- This is a newly created role to oversee the financial management and operations as well as establishment of the Income Funds including investor financial reporting, internal management reporting and fund management support. To thrive in this newly created role, the successful candidate will have commercial awareness to add value on the discussions and review of the legal docs.
About the company
- Our client is a real estate fund manager focused on European markets.
- They currently have 9 real estate funds with over 100 transactions. There firm has circa €11 billion assets under management.
- This Fund manager predominantly transact in the real estate and debt space and now they are looking to diversify.
- This role will be reporting into the Fund Controller, working in a team of 4 other accountant's.
About the role
- Oversight of Jersey/Luxembourg based administrators in the preparation of all financial reporting including production of financial statements and quarterly reports including industry standard NAV's;
- Liaison with Fund Managers on the establishment of new fund strategies in relation to the creation of a key operating procedures manual with a focus on the establishment of accounting and reporting processes;
- Assisting investment professionals during the acquisition, hold and disposition process;
- Coordinating the monthly/quarterly NAV production by reconciling fund valuations with the administrators for the income producing Funds;
- Provision of track record information for marketing documents and bespoke investor due diligence questionnaires (PPM, DDQ's, LPA's);
- Review of Limited Partnership Agreements and establishment documentation from a finance perspective.
- Qualified accountant with 3-5 years PQE
- 3+ years real estate income fund accounting experience
- Understand Limited Partnership Agreements and waterfalls as well as NAV calculations
- Experience preparing and reviewing capital accounts and industry standard NAV's
- Experience in fund performance returns as part of a due diligence process
- Experience with UK GAAP
Package on offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus - 20-30%
- Subsidised private health care
- Good work life balance and 1pm Friday finish during the summer months!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900