Senior Treasury Analyst
GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
City of London
7th March 2018
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a Senior Treasury Analyst for a leading Challenger Bank in the City of London, Bank
A leading challenger bank based in the City of London are looking for an ambitious Senior Treasury Analyst. This role will provide study support towards a (CertBalm, CIMA, ACCA, ACT) qualification. An outstanding graduate with ideally 2 years experience within an FCA regulated firm is required to urgently start in this Senior Treasury Analyst role. Your role will be to support the Head of Treasury in all aspects of capital management, asset & liability management and liquidity management. The role will include:
- Capital stress testing, Interest rate risk in the banking book.
- Getting Involved in the Potential acquisitions of asset portfolios and lending businesses.
- Execution of Treasury deals, including funding, liquidity management and hedging and consistent dealing mandates.
- Ad hoc support of projects including M&A activity, new product development, joint ventures, systems development, etc.
- Support the Head of Treasury in the development and maintenance of relevant Treasury models including cash flow forecasting, capital and liquidity stress testing and asset and liability management.
- Preparation and drafting of regular reports to committees including the Board.
- Membership of the Liquidity & Pricing Committee.
- Along with the Treasury Analyst, administer ALCO and Liquidity & Pricing Committees.
- Interaction with colleagues including Finance, Risk & Compliance, New Business, Payouts and Collections & Recoveries.
- Financial modelling with a high-level of initiative, accuracy and understanding of business, management and regulatory requirements.
- Production of clear and accurate management reports, both numerical and written.
- Your role will also include financial modelling, accuracy and understanding of business, management and regulatory requirements. Production of clear and accurate management reports, both numerical and written.
You will be developed on a daily basis working directly with the Head of Treasury. The experience on offer is one that is unrivalled within larger organisations - you will have a wide array of tasks and the ability to learn all areas of the business with the aim of progression to Head of Treasury further down the line.
Joining this leading challenger bank as a Senior Treasury Analyst in the City of London, Bank, you will ideally have graduated with a 2:1 from a red brick/Russell Group University, with a strong academic record in a relevant numerate degree and A level subjects in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar. You will also:
- Have ambition to progress to become Head of Treasury
- You will ideally have 2 years experience working for an FCA regulated firm with experience within Treasury
- Experience in financial modelling is an advantage. Polished, enthusiastic and hardworking are qualities the client is looking for in abundance. The likely successful candidate will be a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and a desire to learn.
- Experience in funding, liquidity management and hedging is seen favourably
- You will be a team player, who makes an effort to understand the wider business and market context in which they operate. Ambition is a must and you will be enthusiastic about this entry-level role in bank treasury and financial management with an eagerness to get (CertBALM, CIMA, ACCA, ACT) qualified. Robert Half Financial Services.
- A leading challenger bank based in the City of London are looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst. Faced-paced and growing for more than 15 years with multiple acquisitions, a great environment to push on and progress in this chosen field.
- This growing but stable SME is looking to diversify into different markets and need people who have ambition to grow with them
- The company commenced banking operations last year and has a small Treasury team with a hardworking and collaborative culture. Robert Half Financial Services.
Salary & Benefits
- Joining this leading challenger bank as a Senior Treasury Analyst in the City of London offers £35-45,000
- 5% pension
- Season ticket loan
- Study support towards a (CertBalm, CIMA, ACCA, ACT) qualification.
Robert Half Financial Services.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement