GBP38000 - 39000 / annum
May 8, 2018
Infrastructure Engineer, £38,000 + Great Package, Bristol
My client is a leading organisation that is going through a significant transformation within their technology landscape. They are looking for an engineer to join their growing IT Operations Infrastructure team. A successful candidate will have experience of enterprise scale IT Infrastructure. The role will consist of support and management of the network Infrastructure and taking part in the design and specification of new building projects.
- Experience of installing and removing servers, network equipment and other devices.
- Infrastructure design and implementation, space allocation for equipment.
- A good understanding of electrics and power distribution, UPS and data centre cooling.
- Experience with Juniper/Cisco, switches, firewalls and other network components.
- Working knowledge of LAN, TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
- Patching servers and network equipment.
- General Infrastructure experience - Active Directory, Windows Server.
- Experience monitoring an infrastructure and responding to events appropriately.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with internal teams from Estates and with contractors and suppliers maintaining and upgraded key components.
- A mechanical aptitude.
- Base up to £38,000
- 27 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Option to purchase childcare
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement