Service Desk Team Leader
29th November 2018
Robert Half Technology are recruiting exclusively for a Service Desk Team Leader to join CareDocs - a rapidly-growing, and highly reputable organisation based in North Bristol. This is a great opportunity to work for an established business with a unique culture and fantastic team environment.
CareDocs are the UK's market leader of Care Home Management systems. They deliver a highly innovative digital planning and management system which is available on the cloud, underpinned by a first-class customer service. They are proud to be trusted by residential and nursing care homes through to specialist care and domiciliary care agencies.
Working closely with the General Manager, The Service Desk Team Leader will assume core responsibilities surrounding the ownership of the Service Desk Support Team at CareDocs. This will include; managing, supporting and developing the Support team members in order to deliver a customer centric and efficient service. In addition, the Service Desk Team Leader will need to offer a 3rd line level of support
- Lead the Service Desk Analysts to deliver a customer centric service, assuming the main point of contact for CareDocs' external customers.
- Motivate, drive and continuously develop the Service Desk Analysts to succeed in the provision of support through training and mentoring.
- To own the Service Desk platform; building, implementing and continuously improving the ticketing systems and associated tools.
- To provide 3rd line support, with aide from the development team, to resolve major incidents affecting the usage of the CareDocs systems with minimum impact.
- To engage with and produce reports for key stakeholders within the business to ensure that business requirements are being met.
- A knowledge of VB6/VB.Net.
- An understanding of SQL/SQL Server.
- A strong understanding of IT Support and infrastructure. (covering a Windows estate; desktops, servers, virtualisation and networking)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- An ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced and varied Service Desk environment whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
The Service Desk Team Leader will be paid a salary up to £30,000-£40,000 DOE + benefits. Parking is free and available on site at their Bristol Offices.
All 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Robert Half as part of the exclusivity agreement
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
BS1 2NT 0117 993 5400