GBP40000 - 50000 / annum
City of London
23rd May 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are partnering with an Insurance firm based in the City of London who are in need of a Surety Underwriter to join their team. This is a newly created role to assist with a new construction arm of the business that was created last year.
- Work with the Senior Underwriter in developing a Construction and Credit surety book.
- To carry out assessments and underwriting for surety bonds to the standards set by the firm.
- Assist the Travel Underwriting team during peak periods with underwriting assessments.
- To maintain the client portfolio.
- To provide a high standard of customer care.
- Assessing risks by analysis of financial statements, bank positions and references.
- Setting rates and conditions and finalising quotations.
- Preparing detailed assessments and visit reports for presentation recommending acceptance or rejection of prospective clients.
- 2+ years experience in an Underwriting role
- Experience analysing financial statements
- High attention to detail
- Surety underwriting experience desirable
Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900