GBP18000 - 40000 / annum
24th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a friendly and fast expanding accountancy practice based in Glasgow. Our client specialises in providing a friendly, flexible and proactive all year-round service to small businesses and individuals within Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Our client is now looking for a strong senior accountant with a desire to step up in the company. In return they are offering great salary packages with or without study support, very relaxed working environment and other company's benefits.
- AAT qualified/ ACCA / QBE
- 4-5 years'+ experience in practice in the UK!
Needed Experience / Job Specification:
- Deal with client queries on phone and email
- Review assistants work and with client with accounts and tax returns
- Advise on best tax strategy and planning for the client given their circumstances
- Understanding and guiding the client on any queries in relation to our bespoke bookkeeping portal
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines excelent experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and financial awareness
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of accounting software - CCH, TaxCalc, Moneysoft, QuickBooks, XERO
- A high degree of IT literacy and the ability to embrace new technology
If you would be interested in hearing more about the opportunities we have and the clients that we work with, then please apply with your CV today or call us on 0113 242 8978 and ask for our Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978