£70,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
28th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working exclusively with a multinational organisation to recruit their new Head of Finance. This role will form part of the Senior Management team and will play a pivotal part in the continued success of the corporation.
The role of Head of Finance, will support both the Commercial, Contracts and Operational teams. The successful individual will be tasked with adding to the existing commercial team, improving process and streamline the efficacy of reporting lines.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for taking high level, complex information and delivering to the key stakeholders across various areas of the business while also working autonomously with the wider finance team. This is a high level position with the organisation, and therefore your reporting line will be directly into the Director. This role has been highlighted as a key position within his organisation in their strategic plans therefore adequate support will be provided to ensure the chosen candidate has the resources required to be successful. This role will be based in the Argyll and Bute area of Scotland, with intermittent travel to other sites in the UK.
- Challenge and Drive Efficiency's: drive process improvement across multi discipline business lines. Work closely with the senior leaders of the business to adopt a forward looking, horizon scanning approach to the health and performance of their business unit.
- Ensure that the finance team delivers on key deadlines and targets with sound financial control
- Provide pragmatic insight and analysis to HR Business Partners and Operational Leads to model & interpret Business Planning to inform the requirements for the current and future structure of teams to optimise margin.
- Financial modelling on pricing assessment on all tenders
- Business Plan & Budget Management Reporting
- The successful qualified accountant is to be encouraged to engage with senior stakeholders, to help drive finances exposure across the business. Yours skills as an accounting professional and a commercial analyst will be utilised to help drive profit.
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ICAS) with significant years post qualifying experience
- Previous experience in the manufacturing/engineering industry is desirable
- Experience leader within and SME/Medium sized T/O environment
- Work collaboratively to ensure the team, division and organisation reach their overall goals and targets
The highly communicative nature of this role, combined with detailed reporting and business critical information, means that this role is suited to Qualified accounting professional who understands how complex information can be delivered to targeted audience in a fashion which ensures the team, division and organisation reach their overall goal.
Salary & Benefits
£70,000 - £80,000 + considerable benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171