GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
August 3, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are delighted to have been retained by Together Energy to appoint a new Management Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious qualified individual looking to make their first move from Practice and work closely with the Chief Financial Officer.
Together Energy is a UK based gas and electricity company, entering the supply market in 2016. The owners have over 40 years' experience in the industry and understand how to serve customers in an easy and efficient manner. Together Energy's mission is to become the most trusted energy supplier in the UK.
Together energy is a company that wants to preserve the local community identity. They employ young people from the community in their call centre environment using local organisations such as Street League and also have strong links with the local universities.
Due to growth, this newly created position of management accountant will report directly into the Chief Financial Officer.
- Monthly management accounts
- Full P&L and balance sheet analysis
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparation and production of statutory accounts, including full consolidation (FRS)
- Tax calculations with Tax advisors
- Staff management of one administrator
- Support the month-end and year-end close process
- Interaction with the business teams (industry Analysts) to partner Finance to the wider business and influence commercial decisions
- Qualified Chartered Accountants (ICAS, ACCA or CIMA) with post-qualified experience
- Good team player - needs to be able to build and maintain strong relationships with business analysis and sales teams
- Good communication skills - written, verbal and presentational
- Forward thinker and resourceful
- Good technical (accounting) knowledge
- Excellent IT skills and abilities - knowledge of Xero accounting software is desirable but not essential
- Able to deliver accurate results within tight deadlines
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice