Senior Finance Business Partner
GBP60000 - 70000 / annum
3rd May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting have been engaged to appoint a senior finance business partner for a leading business in the manufacturing industry in Glasgow.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will be an effective partner to the wider business, providing full support, challenge, expertise and a clear framework as appropriate. The role will be based in Glasgow will occasional travel to parent offices.
- Partner with internal stakeholders by providing robust financial information and interpretation
- Undertake proactive investigation, to develop a better understanding of the business and to provide operational performance
- Provide expert accounting, reporting and all necessary financial expertise for the sector/contract
- Balance sheet and cash flow forecasting
- Assist in the production of the medium term cash budgets
- Work with contract management to ensure that plans, budgets and forecasts for the contract are both challenging and achievable
- Partner with the contracts to shape and manage performance KPI's
- Provide proactive input into new contract negotiations and contract decision making initiatives
- Attend contract/sector committees and meetings as required, in, including meetings with clients
- Intervene where required to support compliance and alignment objectives
- Drive for value at the bottom line, with a focus on revenue enhancement/protection and on cost saving opportunities
- ACCA/CIMA/ICAS Qualified with relevant post qual experience.
- Previous relevant experience in a Finance Business or highly commercial role.
- Strong financial & commercial acumen
- Ability to analyse complex data accuracy
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and customer service skills
- Excellent planning & admin skills
- Innovating thinking with can do attitude
Salary and benefits
The salary banding for the role will be between c. £60,000 - £70,000 (dependent on experience) plus benefits (considerable pension, private health care etc)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171