£26,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
7th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Assistant Project Accountant £26,000 - £30,000 + study support
Assistant Project Accountant
Robert Half are currently recruiting an Assistant Project Accountant role based in Tewksbury, Gloucester. The role is perfect for someone looking for a varied and challenging opportunity with a commercial element within a multi-national business.
The team is responsible for delivery of quality financial reports for a number of boards and stakeholders, satisfying their reporting and investment requirements to strict deadlines. This role requires experience, attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
- Overall control of Accounting system transactions falling in line with Financial Accountant Management Accounts
- Assist in the preparation of accruals and prepayment journals on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Updating Trial Balance information within Management Accounting templates immediately after Quarter End date
- Responsibility to place banking deposits
- Assist credit controller in chasing monthly receipts as required
- Assist Financial Accountant in preparation of dividend proposals, loans, swaps and sub debt requirements
- Input to the continual review and improvement across all aspects of financial management.
- Reconciliation and management of customer and supplier recharges
- Prepare quarterly supporting schedules for Management Accounts (cashflow, balance sheet recs etc)
- Variance Analysis of Management Accounts, Models and Cashflows quarterly against prior periods. Error finding.
- Any other adhoc reporting requirements that may arise through external influences
- Tracking of projects - Variations, Pass through, lifecycle
- Control of Purchase and Sales Orders reconciliation
- Reposting of CIS tax movements for consistent accounts production
- Supporting contractual compliance on all contracts.
- Support good, effective working relations with client and key stakeholders (both internal and external) across the business.
- Ideally studying towards an accounting qualification
- Experience of month-end processes such as accounts production
- Excel skills - including vlookups and pivot tables
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Study Support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Progression opportunities
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400