£300.00 - £400.00 / day
18th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well-established Telecommunications business based on the outskirts of Gloucester who are looking to recruit an Interim Group Financial Controller on an initial 3-4 months engagement. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor looking for their next interim opportunity.
- Prepare insightful and accurate management accounts to help provide the senior leadership team with key management information.
- Complete key control account reconciliations and maintenance of interfaces from operating systems to the finance system, ensuring that the performance and financial position of the business is reported accurately.
- Maintain the general ledger and manage the Trial Balance across 10 + entities with several in the US.
- Be the finance lead on projects to integrate acquired businesses, ensuring that they operate on one common platform and follow consistent controls and processes.
- Ensuring adherence to expenditure budgets across the Group.
- Preparing the monthly Group consolidation and supporting analysis.
- Responsibility for running the payroll across the Group and ensuring compliance with local filing obligations (eg PAYE returns).
- Responsibility for purchase ledger, ensuring suppliers are paid on time and consolidating this activity at head office to create a shared service centre for the Group.
- Administer key aspects of the treasury function, including management and improvement of cash flow, forex risk management and ensuring that the team have adequately reconciled bank accounts.
- Experienced in a similar Financial Controller role in a fast-paced environment.
- An effective communicator with strong attention to detail and able to deliver accurate information in a timely manner.
- Able to manage team members remotely
- Jurisdictional agile preferably with US experience
- Understand the needs of a PE backed business
- Able to improve processes and cash flow
- Have some experience in M&A and post acquisition integration
- Experienced in taking a small business to a big business control environment
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
Our client are an established and successful organisation with a Global operation. With continued progression and growth plans, this is an exciting time to be a part of this market leading organisation. Promoting a culture of collaboration and communication, the organisation welcomes continual ideas for improvements at a micro and macro level.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a day rate of £300-£400, depending on experience.
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply through the link or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400