24th May 2019
Robert Half are currently working with a highly reputable Business based in Gloucester to recruit an Interim Accountant on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. This role will offer the chance to utilise your previous skills as well as develop a wide variety of others.
Role: Interim Accountant
Pay: Competitive Market Salary
Location: Central Bristol
Length: 12 Months FTC
- Maintaining up to date, professional knowledge in an environment of fast moving regulatory change.
- Regularly working to defined and tight timescales, whilst maintaining professional standards.
- Production of monthly and quarterly financial reporting in line with the requirements of internal and external customers, including management accounts, balance sheet controls, and associated analysis and commentary.
- Review of entity regulatory returns and statutory accounts.
- Applying appropriate quality assurance controls to all work produced in the team, to ensure the accuracy and validity of the company's financial information.
- Leading, developing, coaching and mentoring others as required, to maximise their contribution.
- Responsibility for dealing with the external auditors in relation to the interim and annual statutory audits.
- Review, oversight and sign-off of all Balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring significant emphasis is placed on resolving outstanding items.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Adaptable to be able to meet the demands of the business.
- Encouraging team work and collaboration and breaking down boundaries.
- Efficient and effective deployment of organisational resources to deliver business results.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to utilise their previous skill set as well as expand their knowledge within the field - and is a fantastic challenging opportunity.
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply through the link or email me at with an updated CV and brief explanation of previous experience or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400