£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
17th July 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half Creative & Marketing are delighted to be working with an established Managed services provider based in Gloucester. They offer fantastic career progression, dedication to career development, training with formal qualifications and a sensible approach to flexible working
Reporting to the Marketing Director the content editor will be responsible for creating all the written content for the technical products and services advertised on the websites and for the marketing campaigns.
- Preparing and editing the marketing texts related to our web hosting products
- The content of website's pages related to these products
- Adapting our website to coincide with new campaigns
- Writing content for customer e-mails and contributing towards other marketing efforts
- Writing content for SEO and various PPC channels
The successful Content Editor will ideally have the following.
- Excellent language and writing skills
- An interest in talking about technology
- Approach your work with creativity and flair
- Proven background in written content
- A degree or equivalent in English or similar subject
- Writer of a blog or thought leadership articles
- Living within easy commute of Gloucester
Our client is an established managed services provider based in Gloucester. With a current turnover of £40 million and a major part of a global parent company, they have strong family values are extremely professional, recognise and reward hard work. They are committed to innovation and it drives everything they do offering the latest technology across their range of services. The marketing team has grown over the last few years and has created a nurturing, friendly and fun environment.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Content Editor can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £30,000 + benefit package including Apple store discounts
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400