£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
2nd September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working closely with our Gloucestershire based client to recruit a Finance Business Partner. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong commercial thinking individual to play a pivotal role within a cutting edge business.
- Business partnering with key senior stakeholders across the business, providing insight on analytically orientated results and making recommendations for improvement
- Liaising with different teams to assist with implementations improving profit & cash generation and risk mitigation
- In depth analysis & consolidation of inputs for long term budgeting, forecasting and strategy submissions, for multiple business divisions
- Develop & update financial and long term programme models to assess profitability and any cash-flow implications
- Work across the organisation cross functionally to perform and develop detailed scenario analysis for new bid proposals
- Month end and quarter end analytics of current financial performance against forecasts & budgets, communicating information to senior management
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified, or qualified by experience
- Relevant experience within a commercial environment and business partnering
- Strong capabilities with communication and influencing individuals and teams
- Ability to work within a high pressure environment
- Vision to anticipate, identify and improve issues and understand the need to drive improvements and efficiencies
- A well established and respected business, based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. A dynamic environment where constant development keep them moving and looking forward. A culture embedded with people development which is integral to their constant growth
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will be offered a base of up to £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits, dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400