£30,000.00 - £36,000.00 / annum
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Financial Planning Analyst FP&A - £25,000 - £30,000 - Gloucester
Financial Planning Analyst FP&A
Robert Half are working exclusively with a business based in Gloucester to recruit a FP&A to join their busy and growing Finance team. The company are looking for ambitious individuals with strong analytical skills - either part-qualified, finalist or QBE.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager - the FP&A will be responsible for delivering robust, timely, consistent and quality information to the business to enable them to meet challenging profit, cost saving and cash generation growth targets.
- Production and review of budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Preparing weekly cashflow reporting.
- Period end deliverables, including insightful analysis to explain movements in key numbers and adhoc journals as required.
- Adhoc reporting and analysis at line manager's request.
- Assist with improving the understanding and impact of overheads, balance sheet and cash flow reporting on business performance.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L reviews and variance analysis
- Ambitious and progressive in attitude
- Excel skills - vlookups, pivot tables
- Analytical skills
- Previous experience in either accounts production or analytical role
- QBE would be considered -but ideally CIMA studying
- £30,000 - £36,000
- Study Support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400