Group Financial Accountant
GBP250 - 300 / day
24th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half has partnered with a Gloucestershire based organisation to recruit a Group Financial Accountant for an initial six month assignment with the potential to extend. This role will require responsibility for the consolidation of group results, reporting to both the boards and banks, budgeting, statutory reporting and working capital analysis.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts (in line with UK GAPP/FRS 102 and international branches in local GAAP).
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and analysis.
- Liaising with external auditors to provide information and completion of statutory accounts.
- Assist with elements of month end reporting in line with the group reporting timetable.
- Dealing with ad-hoc requirements from the organisation.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with minimum 3 years PQE.
- A detailed understanding of UK GAAP/FRS 102.
- Demonstrable experience of preparing financial statements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent Excel skills.
Our client are an industry leader in their field and have undergone rapid growth in recent years. Consequently, the finance function has grown from strength to strength and delivers well controlled processes in conjunction with a supportive, enjoyable culture. With state of the art offices and commutable from Bristol, Worcester, Cheltenham, Hereford and Stroud, this position makes for a great opportunity within an impressive business.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect £250-£300 per day depending on your experience. To apply, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400