Group Financial Controller
GBP60000 - 80000 / annum
15th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Group Financial Controller, partnering with our client, a growing manufacturing business, based in Gloucestershire. This is a key senior managerial position within the business that will have responsibility for a 20+ strong finance team based out of Head Office, in South Glocestershire.
A broad role with main responsibilities including:
- Management of the finance team, with 3-4 direct reports
- Continual development of the team including appraisals and continued guidance
- Full responsibility of P&L, payroll and cashflow management
- Be responsible for and improve the Group controls, assuring all regulations are obided by and within in strict deadlines
- Leading annual audit process, liaising with external advisers regarding bank, tax, pensions etc.
- Supporting other finance team members to prepare detailed and accurate monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts.
- Liaise with other stakeholders to maintain a range of KPIs
- Support the CFO and other business directors with various adhoc projects
- A/ACCACIMA full qualified with experience within the manufacturing industry
- Confident in challenging where neccessary in a professional, personable manner
- Good experience with intergrated finance and operational systems
- A strong people manager who can motivate, develop and retain members in their immediate team
- Willingness and ability to work as a member of a high performing team
- Proven technical accounting skills and a confidence in maintaining and improving a month end process
Our client is a forward thinking manufacturer who are market leaders within their remit and you will be part of a team committed to delivering improvement to the business.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will be offered a base of up to £60,000 - £80,000 + benefits, dependant on experience.
More for details and to express your interest, please contact Jamie Edmondson 0117 993 5400 or email on
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400