GBP350 - 375 / day
31st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to partner with a respected manufacturing business to recruit an Interim Financial Controller on an initial three month engagement. With continued success of the business, the Financial Controller will support the gap for the permanent candidate and provide a wide range of responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include (but won't be limited to):
- Coordinating, and taking responsibility for, all month end activities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and the quarterly reporting package.
- Supporting requirements from non-finance departments in the business to relate financial information to their processes.
- Review transactions.
Your profile will ideally encompass:
- A recognised qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience of working within a fast past, growth environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Willingness to 'roll up the sleeves' and undertake ad-hoc requests.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our client are a respected manufacturing organisation who have generated exceptional cost saving measures for their customers. With a proven record of being durable and dependable, this role offers experience within a well-respected business during a period of change.
In return, you can expect £350-£375 per day depending on experience.
For more information, and to apply for this role, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400