£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
15th October 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Robert Half Creative and Marketing are recruiting for a fantastic Senior Marketing and Communications Manager position within a building manufacturer based in Gloucestershire. £40,000- £50,000 + benefits.
Managing the marketing team based in Gloucestershire, the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager will create structured brand building campaigns across both traditional and digital media, as well as designing tactical marketing programmes to improve customer acquisition and generate sales.
Through initiative market research and customer insight programmes they will strengthen the customer proposition, improve the end to end journey and increase retention.
- Build communication plans to deliver on strategy and improve sales.
- Management of all planned campaigns.
- Delivery of continuous marketing ROI improvement based on analytics of commercial information.
- Ensuring synergy of all plans across traditional and digital marketing platforms, and that all channels carry the same supporting messages in line with the group brand
- Management of the marketing budgets, ensuring that cost flows through the relevant departments are clear.
- Identifying new opportunities for the marketing department.
- Excellent internal stakeholder management to ensure that the customer experience is industry leading and that the end to end journey is exceptional.
- Management of external agencies to support the relevant marketing functions they work alongside.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Experience in both digital and traditional marketing activities.
- Demonstratable experience in building structured campaigns.
- Knowledge of working in line with the 7 P's
- Experience working with a customer centric approach.
- Strong commercial analysis skills.
Robert Half Creative and Marketing are recruiting for an exciting Sales and Marketing Manager position with an organisation based in Gloucestershire with exciting growth plans. The organisation has a great culture and encourages personal development.
Salary & Benefits
The Senior Sales and Marketing Manager will be offered a salary between £40,000- £50,000 plus great benefits and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays). They also offer an entry into management bonus upon completion of probation.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400