£75,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
5th September 2019
My client, a managed cloud services, IT Infrastructure and IT Consultancy are looking to hire a Senior Network Consultant to work from head office in Godalming and occasionally client sites.
The Senior Network Consultant will provide technical and operational support to internal and external users and mentor a team of Network Engineers.
Technical Skills Required
- Must have worked in complex environments using Cisco and Juniper infrastructure
- Routing and Switching (Nexus/EX series), Firewall (5585/SRX series) with clustering, defining and planning technical strategy, standards, and future services roadmap.
- Cisco (IOS, XE, XR, and NX-OS)
- Junos OS
- Deploying and maintaining WAN networks
- Managing WAN providers and installations
- IP telephony deployments
- QoS, authentication methods including 2FA, AD, RADIUS and certificate-based authentication
- Security best practice awareness and investigation (including penetration testing method and network hardening, IPS / IDS, IPSEC and SSL VPNs)
- Load balancing, network monitoring experience (Netflow/captures)
The successful Senior Network Consultant will be CCNP certified and have exposure to being in a technical consultancy role. Experience of technical environments such as; Data centre hosting, virtualisation, networking, authentication and security. Significant experience of all aspects of complex physical and virtual infrastructure and have excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
Providing a consultancy service for clients to provide IT Consultancy, Infrastructure Consultancy and provide managed cloud services.
Salary & Benefits
The Senior Network Consultant role has a salary of £80,000 plus a car or car allowance and a range of company benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888