25th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a highly commercial, growing company in Goole.
- Producing variance analysis with quality and accuracy.
- Prepare clear and compelling data analysis to facilitate decision making
- In depth reporting of current year financial performance versus plan & communication thereof
- Develop, manage & update of financial models to assess both profitability & cashflow implications thereof
- Assisting in the appropriate management of income and expenses against organisational plans and in accordance with performance measures, budgets and forecasts.
- Supporting management by continuously developing the reporting and efficiency of finance processes.
- Supporting projects and ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Assisting with year-end accounts and audit.
- ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA or CA qualified
- Strong communicator
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent decision-making skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £35,000 plus bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working hours.
- Free on-site parking
- Extremely progressive.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978