£24,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
5th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you a bright and ambitious Assistant Accountant looking for the next step in their career? If so, please apply to find out more.
This is a brand-new role for an Assistant Accountant to join a rapidly growing business based in Guildford and if you are looking to gain further exposure as a Assistant Accountant and the opportunity to progress, this role is offering full study support and a clear route for progression.
- Processing weekly payment runs.
- Managing Receipt Bank AP software.
- Processing monthly personal expenses.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Creating AR Invoices.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Month-end journals including depreciation, accruals and prepayments.
- Leading weekly aged debtors report meetings.
- Foreign currency transactions.
- Maintenance of various excel spreadsheets.
- Assisting with quarterly VAT return including EC transactions
- Assisting with monthly management accounts, year end and annual audit.
The successful Assistant Accountant is likely to be studying towards their CIMA or ACCA qualification. Our client is looking for someone who is bright and ambitious and is happy to get stuck in. The skill set required is less important as our client is looking for talent they can develop and train, But high Excel knowledge is required
My client is an innovative, fore-thinking SME which has recently received VC backing and has enabled them to triple in growth within the last 12 months from a turnover and team perspective! They have also moved into stunning new open planned offices in Guildford which includes breakout areas, free parking and even a table tennis table! This is a company I personally love working with because of their refreshing approach to recruitment!
Salary & Benefits
£24,000 - £30,000 + Full Study Support, Statutory Pension, Private Medical and Share Options
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750