GBP20000 - 25000 / annum
19th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are exclusively working with a well established Marketing firm to bring on board an Assistant Accountant to join their dynamic team based in Guildford.
This position is reporting directly into the Finance Manager whom is a professional and driven individual, you will be working alongside two Assistant Accountants and also have the opportunity to work closely with the Management Accounts team who love to help develop ambitious and motivated individuals.
If this sounds of interest, please apply below to find out more!
- Posting all invoice
- Raising all payments on banking system
- Reconciliations to supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries and requests via phone and email
- Processing customer direct debit payments
- Processing Staff Expenses
- Business Credit Card expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with the management accounts
- Support the rest of the team as required
- Excellent planning, prioritising, organisation and time management skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail and thorough administrative skills;
- Able to work on own initiative as well within a small team;
- Self-motivation, commitment and enthusiasm and the ability to work calmly under pressure
My client has recently relocated to new offices based in central Guildford, the reason for the move was growth of the overall business and this has meant bringing on board new members of staff across the organisation including the finance team! It really is exciting times for this company and what a time it is to join! This is the perfect opportunity for someone that is looking to gain further exposure of the accounting cycle, the two Assistant Accountants that are currently working there both joined as graduates and are now both Part Qualified!
Salary & Benefits
£25,000 - £30,000 + Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750