£500.00 - £700.00 / day
24th June 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking to engage an interim communications change manager to develop and deliver communication strategy in relation to finance transformation.
This is an interim engagement lasting for 3-6 months initially with possibility for extension.
The interim payroll communications change manage will be responsible for:
- Share the vision and mission of finance transformation and develop engagement with the business
- Socialisation of simplification / harmonisation initiatives
- Establish regular communications schedule in partnership with finance leadership
- Support wider change management in relation to finance transformation initiatives
Essential skills / experience
- Experience of developing and delivering change communication strategy
- Experience of interim change communication assignments
- Finance transformation / continuous improvement exposure
- Strong senior stakeholder engagement skills
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The communications change manager assignment pay rate is £500-£700 per day, dependent on experience.
The assignment will last 3-6 months with potential for extension.
The assignment will be based in the Guildford area.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900