£12.00 - £14.00 / annum
28th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Interim Credit Controller
We are looking for a fun and friendly Credit Controller to join our client on a long-term interim assignment.
Our client is a fast growing and innovative engineering business based in Guildford. They have a great culture and have witnessed some exciting expansion.
We need an experienced Credit Controller who is available to start this week on an ongoing basis.
This is a minimum of a 6-month assignment paying between £12-14 per hour.
The successful interim Credit Controller is likely to be an experienced finance professional. We want someone with a outgoing and fun personality.
- Support and lead the credit control function.
- Manage a number of key clients.
- Look to reduce aged dept.
- Ensure all information is mapped and coded effectively on the system.
- Join a fun and friendly team of 11 finance people.
- Have a strong credit controller / accounts receivable background.
- Have a strong systems background.
- Be able to work under pressure, hit deadlines and prioritise workload.
We need a fun and engaging credit controller / accounts receivable background.
Our client is a world-class engineering business. Stunning office, bright people and a fun and inclusive culture.
Salary & Benefits
£12-14 per hour.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750