£110,000.00 - £140,000.00 / annum
5th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
£110,000 - £140,000 + Strong Benefits
Brand New Board Level Finance Director vacancy - Guildford.
Robert Half are delighted to managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Finance Director to join an innovative and fast-moving digital content and publishing business based near Guildford.
This is such a fun and fast paced role; our client has a brilliant reputation however this division is very new, so journey has only just begun.
We are looking for a high energy, commercial and forwarding thinking finance professional. Our client is looking for someone who has had an exemplary track record thus far in their career.
We are looking for people who can tick the following boxes.
- Qualified Accountant with an exemplary academic background.
- Someone who has had a very progressive and stable career to date.
- Someone with a real interest in joining a growth company as Finance Director to lead that journey.
- Sector experience gained in one of the following areas: Online publishing, e-commerce or gaming.
This is such a unique role! If you have got to a divisional role in a large company but want that number 1 position, then this could be that role.
High energy company, great people, innovative culture - what more could anyone want??
The successful Finance Director must be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background and technical accounting / commercial mindset.
Our client is looking for exceptional talent, key traits include an entrepreneurial spirit, commercial mindset and high levels of energy.
- Set up a finance team capable of delivering key growth.
- Lead and manage all internal and external relationships. Essentially managing all investors.
- Have experience of raising funds and capital - this business has a great amount of backing, but that said all investors have lots of questions on performance.
- Technically own all of the legal requirements as a finance director - reporting, controls, compliance, audit, tax, banks and treasury.
- Set up and business a robust finance system.
- Build a commercial dashboard, business partnering and commercial KPI set up.
- Commercial work with the operational leaders to really understand, live and breath the business.
The successful Finance Director is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA) with a strong academic background. A strong proven track record of stability and career progression is key.
You must be a qualified accountant who has worked in one of the following sectors: Online publishing, e-commerce or gaming.
Fast growing digital publishing company.
£110,000 - £140,000 + Exceptional Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750