GBP32000 - 42000 / annum
25th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you an ambitious and bright part-qualified management accountant looking for a new varied finance role based in Central Guildford? If so, please apply to find out more!
This is role is working for a fun and creative software group who have witnessed incredible growth over the last three years. They have a great culture as they still have a start up feel to them.
If you are looking for great exposure in a small growing company, coupled with full study support then please apply to find out more
We are currently recruiting a high number of part qualified accounting positions currently, but what sets this role apart is that its working for a company with a really exciting future, so the role will develop with the growth of the business.
If you have career aspirations to be a commercial finance director, I then please apply to find out more.
This is offering full study support and a profit share bonus scheme.
The successful management accountant is likely to be a part-qualified CIMA or ACCA accountant. We want someone with a outgoing and fun personality, like a lot of roles at this level its all about ability potential and intellect
- Lead all of the management accounting.
- Lead all monthly reporting.
- Set up the FP&A function and lead all commercial support.
- Drive a commercial business partnering mindset across the group.
- Lead all commercial analysis on marketing spend and client engagement.
- Ad hoc analysis on new projects, including company head office spend.
- Support with preparing KPI packs and dashboards.
- Act as a business partner to a number of key stakeholders.
- Lead commercial analysis using excel.
- Act as the key point person on a number of process improvement projects.
- An ability to explain numbers to people who hated math's at school.
The successful management accountant is like to be a part-qualified accountant with a fun and outgoing personality. We want an ambitious people person. You could be an accountant's assistant, assistant accountant, management accountant, financial accountant or analyst looking to step up.
Our client is a fast-growing software company in Guildford. They have a really relaxed and fun office. They have an open beer fridge, a pool table and on the odd occasion a couple of dogs hanging about.
Salary & Benefits
£32,000 - £42,000 + a company profit scheme and full study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750