£30000 - 40000 / annum
1st July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you an passionate and bright payroll manager looking for your next step? If so, please apply to find out more!
This is working for a people centred company who have been named one of the best big companies to work for by the Sunday Times.
If you are looking for a role where you can manage a team of payrollers whilst also taking on a new and exciting project then please apply to find out more.
- Ensuring that the full time and variable pay cycles for the UK and US are completed to the highest accuracy and are finalised by the deadlines provided by our outsourced provider
- Assessing the options to in-house payroll from our current outsourced provider. Developing a robust implementation plan and ensuring the team are upskilled to take on the additional tasks needed as a result of no longer having an outsourced provider
- Leading and developing the payroll team to ensure the highest delivery of service to all employees
- Oversight and management of all employee payroll questions administered through our internal help desk ticketing system. Ensuring the payroll team deliver the highest level of customer service with all interactions when dealing with queries from head office and centre staff
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory tasks including year end process. Keeping up to date with legislative updates and monitoring any future compliance requirements for the Group
- Ensuring that record keeping and filing of key documents is of the highest order
- Create and maintain a strong working relationship with the RM team, business process manager and senior management as this will be key in successfully delivering the in-house payroll project and ensuring escalated issues are resolved to the highest standard
- Providing monthly analysis to the FP&A team to support this team with cost control and variance analysis
- Other - performance of any other duties reasonably required by the Financial Controller.
The successful payroll manager will have previous experience of supervising or managing a team of individuals and also have experience in running multiple payroll cycles. We are looking for a payroll manager who wants to take on a new challenge and lead an exciting new project, you should be enthusiastic and enjoy getting stuck in. You could be a payroll manager, team leader or supervisor looking for a step up.
Our client is well known in the educational sector and aims to nurture fearless learners. This exciting and fun company care about their employees and are well known for their training and development.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £40,000 + free parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750