Procurement change manager
GBP450 - 550 / day
January 31, 2018
Interim and Project
Robert Half Management Resources are looking to engage an Interim Procurement Change Manager for a market leading pharmaceutical business based in Surrey.
Robert Half Management Resources are looking to engage an Interim Procurement Change Manager for a market leading pharmaceutical business based in Surrey. This is an interim contract lasting for 6 months initially with possibility for extension.
The Interim Procurement Change Manager will be responsible for:
- Defining a change plan for a new procurement operating model
- Implementing the operating model across the business
- Partner with internal contacts to ensure engagement and adoption of the plan
- Generating and tracking positive impact on business efficiency and ROI
These are desired skills and experiences required for the Interim Procurement Change Manager:
- Experience in procurement P2P / S2P
- Experience leading a change / transformation programme
- Experience working across business functions to deliver change
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally has exposure to Ariba or similar systems
- Ideally experienced with global change programme
Our client is market leading pharmaceutical business based in Surrey. They are undertaking a global procurement change programme, and are looking for someone to drive change and communicate effectively with the business. They have parking on site.
Salary & Benefits
The Interim Procurement Change Manager role will pay £450-£550 per day, and will initially last for 6 months with the possibility for extension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement