GBP10 - 13 / hour
28th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with an International Organisation to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance team based in Guildford on an ongoing interim basis. The role will take overall responsibility for the accurate processing of all supplier invoices and ensure payment is in accordance with the suppliers' payment terms.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will need to be immediately available.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk you would be responsible for:
- On a daily basis record all invoices on the invoice register
- Match the invoice to the authorised PO Deal with supplier queries; assist with the set up new suppliers and action any changes to standing data including Bank details
- Create the weekly BACS payment run for authorisation by the Financial Accountant and Financial Controller including foreign payments and sundry cheques
- Responsible for reviewing and if appropriate amending the coding of POs/invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- GCSE English and Mathematics essential
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft office packages. Spreadsheet skills are essential: formulae, mail merges
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills in order to be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills to deal appropriately with staff and suppliers
- Prior experience of an on-line purchase ordering system
The role of Purchase Ledger Clerk is based within the Head Office of an International Organisation, you would be working within a recently restructured team of highly educated accountants providing an ideal platform to further develop your career.
Salary & Benefits
The role is paying £10ph - £13ph, there is on-site parking and flexible working hours.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750