£90,000.00 - £130,000.00 / annum
10th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
£115,000 - £13000 + Strong Benefits
Brand New Senior Financial Controller, Guildford, Surrey.
Robert Half are delighted to managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Senior Financial Controller to join a global business services company based in Guildford.
This is brand new role and is reporting into the EMEA CFO and taking full responsibility for the EMEA, APAC and US finance team.
We are looking for a high energy and forwarding thinking finance professional. Our client is looking for someone who has had an exemplary track record of progression and has aspirations to join the board of a multi-billion turn over group.
We are looking for people who can tick the following boxes.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA Big 4 or equivalent)
- US GAAP
- Someone who have experience of accounting for large projects.
- Experience of leading divisions and teams across the globe.
This is a really hands on a varied role that would suit someone who is a technical expert but with a very commercial mindset.
High energy company, great people, innovative culture and lots to get stuck into.
The successful Senior Financial Controller must be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background and technical accounting grounding.
- Take full ownership for the global finance team. (10+ people)
- Act as the technical lead on all USGAAP accounting.
- Lead and manage key relationships across all regions. (Remote management)
- Oversee all driving improved controls and processes across an international remit.
- Manage all project accounting and WIP (15+ projects ranging from £10-£200M)
- Act as a true international accounting business partner for the group.
- Manage all audit relationships and statutory accountants.
- Link in with FP&A for all commercial budgets, forecasts and business planning
- Sit on the UK leadership team, responsible for driving growth.
- Be comfortable presenting at board level.
The successful Senior Financial Controller is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA) with a strong academic background. A strong proven track record of stability and career progression is key.
You must be a qualified accountant who has worked in one of the following sectors: Property, Engineering, Construction, Utilities. Essentially having had exposure to large scale projects.
To come to the top of our list ticking these boxes would help.
- ACA Qualified
- Stable and progressive career to date
- International experience working in a matrix structure. Managing teams and projects across the world.
- Strong controls and processes experience
- Understanding of technical accounting account WIP & Projects.
Global market leading business services group. £10billion turn over.
£90,000 - £130,000 + Exceptional Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750