Senior Sales Executive
GBP22000 - 32000 / annum
1st February 2019
Senior Sales Executive
We are looking for talented, motivated and ambitious individual who want to work and progress within one of the best companies in the world.
We are looking for the best commercially focused, entrepreneurial and engaging sales professionals in the UK. Its important to note at this stage that we love sales experience, but at the same time we recruit people. We would hire the right people without sales experience so if this does interest you apply and see where it goes.
We would look at people with a strong sales background, estate agency, car sales, consulting, customer service or graduates.
This role would be based in Central Guildford and would be joining a fun and successful existing team,
As a business we offer an exceptional career path, world renowned training and the chance to earn unprecedented money whilst simultaneously building an exciting and long career.
We are looking to hire several sales professionals for our Guildford Office. If you have a passion for sales and enjoy interacting and communicating with people at all levels, then please apply to find out more.
We want a personality, good sense of humour and a competitive nature to really maximise your potential. Other key traits include having strength of character, grit and high levels of self-motivation.
Culture is everything for us! Life is too short not to be happy and building a long-term successful career. We want to give people a creative and fun place to work!!
This role is really exciting and genuinely offering an exceptional chance to work for an award-winning company, with great people in a fun and exciting environment.
About Robert Half
For more than 70 years, Robert Half has been a multi award-winning global leader within the recruitment and consulting industry.
With its roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide, with 18+ offices in the UK alone.
Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our 'ethics first' values, but have also been recognised as on the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For consistently each of the times we've entered in the last five years.
We have consecutively featured in Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies', and our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
What Robert Half can offer you:
- Impressive training program that is widely regarded as one of the best in the industry.
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in the staffing industry, where there is a real opportunity for progression and a long-term rewarding career.
- Working in state-of-the-art offices in Surrey.
- 'Work hard, play harder' environment - you will be working as part of a team in a competitive and social environment, where there is a lot of support in place to help you succeed and those who work hard receive recognition within the business.
- There are a lot of activities you can get involved in on a regular basis, from table tables to golfing events and football tournaments. We have regular fundraising events for our corporate charity such as sponsored walks, bike rides, and sales days.
- If you're looking for professional growth, Robert Half will invest in you.
- You will be mentored throughout your career to gain real life skills; with schemes in place to support you from day 1 through to senior management level.
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your training and development, and decide which areas you want to be developed in.
- Uncapped bonus', global incentive trips to Las Vegas and Monaco.
This is a full 360 recruitment role. You will be heavily involved in building new client relationships, managing key accounts, building up a strong candidate portfolio, pitching, negotiation of pricing, leading client meeting to discuss the best recruitment models, running marketing campaigns, leading recruitment processes and sales.
Our Wish List:
- Personable and confident with strong communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone
- We like nice people who are humble, down to earth and fun!
- Ready for a challenge that rewards hard work and dedication
- Resilient and commercially minded, with a strong work ethic
- A desire and open mindedness to learn and upskill
- B2B experience is desirable or an interest in sales
- A good sense of humour
- Confident, competitive and highly motivated A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer.
Rewards and incentives on offer:
Uncapped bonus plan, a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers. Hear it straight from our consultants themselves in this video to find out what a career in recruitment could look like for you - <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0GDp9ts-w>
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
RG1 1PZ 01189 028 888