£19,500.00 - £20,500.00 / annum
12th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting a Finance Assistant for a large manufacturing company based in Halifax on a full-time temporary basis. The role involves assisting the Financial Director in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the Finance Director
- Process and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Process cheques and banking
- Adhere to the company's or organisation's financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior attention to detail; organisational skills; analytical skills.
Accessible by public transport.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978