£28,000.00 - £32,000.00 / annum
19th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a leading Manufacturing company based in Central Halifax are currently searching for a Part Qualified Business Finance Partner to get involved with the Commercial Finance duties.
- Assist in the financial modelling of commission and bonus plans for sales colleagues
- Provide KPIs / Dashboards that provide insight into the sales/profit performance
- Give visibility on emerging issues
- Ascertain where business risk lies and take appropriate steps to mitigate this risk, alongside management
- Ensure correct forecasting on a monthly basis across all Satellite business programme cost centres
- Modelling of programme outcomes
- Produce information for month end reviews
- Financial modelling to support bids and tenders
- Ensure Group policies for Commercial transactions are followed e.g. Black Hats, Authorisation levels, Debtor policies, Contract terms etc
- Support management to ensure robust internal controls operate across the Satellite businesses.
- Provide P&L advice and support for the Business as a whole
- Advise and support development of the Business Plan
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978