£200 - 250 / day
24th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant to join a manufacturing and production company based in Halifax. The role is expected to last 3-6 months whilst a permanent candidate is recruited.
Responsibilities of the Interim Management Accountant include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis against budget and standard costs
- Monthly reporting to monitor KPIs
- Improve finance processes to improve confidence in financial information
- Improve internal controls procedures
- Manage stock to ensure inventory levels are accurately recorded
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
You will be a qualified or qualified by experience accountant with a strong understanding of management accounts and variance analysis. Ideally you will have experience of working within a manufacturing and production organisation. You must be available to start the role at short notice.
Salary & Benefits
Day rate through a limited company is £200 - £250 depending on experience. Please contact Will Sides for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978