Finance Analyst/ Management Accountant
GBP35000 - 42000 / annum
Hammersmith and Fulham
February 28, 2018
Revenue Growth Analyst role in one of the fastest growing companies globally.
- Analyse financial forecasts vs. last year/forecasts and liaise with relevant managers to ensure that performance against targets is managed effectively
- Responsible for management of the trend process at mid month and end of month. Liaising with Supply Chain and senior Sales team. Responsible for monthly commentary which is agreed with Finance Director, Sales Director and General Manager
- Responsible alongside Export International Brand team to accurately monitor and report Export as well as Domestic sales
- Complete monthly reporting in the Business Intelligence tool and perform audit reconciliations
- Provide insights into the Trade Spend performance and forecast into the Cash Committee and identify opportunities for efficiency / improvement of cash position
- Responsible for working in conjunction with Sales team and Accounts Receivable to ensure that pricing disputes and logistics claims are settled promptly
- Act as Finance representative on the Foods category Trading meeting and support on business cases for new product launches
- Work cross functionally to ensure accurate forecasting of the commercial categories
- Lead forecasting process of sales discounts, trade terms and promotions, and its allocation by customer.
- Additionally, responsible for the calculation of Revenues per KG which drives sales forecasting based on volumes.
- Monitor and evaluate Trade spend (£32m annually) and initiate improvements and proposals to increase efficiency and return on investment with the Sales team
- As part of the Business partnering role within the Sales team is involved in team meetings, strategy days, etc to fully represent Finance in these forums.
Maintains local Business Intelligence tools, updating actuals on monthly basis
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement