Location : Harpenden
Post Date : 02 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469178
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
The Temporary Division of Robert Half is looking for Finance Manager for our client in Hertfordshire, on a temporary basis for a period of 2-3 months.
In the position of Finance Manager, you will be required to undertake the following key duties,
- Support the overseeing of Outsourced AP function
- monitoring and follow up of KPI's
- Processing of timely payment runs- Processing of ad hoc payments and direct debits
- Ensure bank reconciliations are processed from AP perspective
- Month end closing of accounts payable
- Resolution of supplier/internal queries when escalated
- Continuous improvement to the AP processes
- Education of employees on AP processes, policies, systems and provision of training
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and projects where required
- Previous transactional accounting experience
- Supervisory experience a benefit
- Experience with outsourced operations a benefit
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Organised, proactive, process orientated and deadline driven
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- ERP System experience preferable
- French / Spanish speaker essential.
The position of Finance Manager will be paying the hourly equivalent of up to £30k, this is an urgent requirement.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes