£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
3rd July 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for an IT Help-desk Support Analyst (primarily 1st and 2nd line technical support) to join a well-known, globally recognised, Fortune 100 business, based in Harrogate.
You will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and will have solid experience in a IT support role, and excel in a customer-focused capacity.
As IT Help-desk Support Analyst, reporting into the IT Manager, you will be responsible for providing diagnosis, analysis and resolutions, fielding all queries from the end user.
Here you should expect a wide range of technical support issues and be able to provide solutions in a simple, clear, customer friendly manner.
Duties will include:
- Deal with all queries, incidents coming through and provide solutions where possible, owning the resolution of each customer query
- Using the ticketing system to log, work and resolve requests
- PC and server configuration and troubleshooting
- Highlight improvement areas to the business
- Daily system checks including backup monitoring and reporting
- Liaise with other IT teams globally
The successful candidate will have a broad technical background and experience in the following skills:
- Possess hands on troubleshooting experience
- Have a good technical knowledge of all desktop hardware (workstations, printers, servers, mobile devices, networks etc)
- Demonstrate network troubleshooting and telephony system skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience within 2nd line support
Salary & Benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive wider benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978