GBP24000 - 27000 / annum
5th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with our Harrogate based client to recruit for an Assistant Accountant. This serviced based company has been going through a period of growth and modernisation in recent years, which makes this an excellent time to join them as they continue to expand and succeed in 2019.
Reporting to the Finance manager, your main duties are as follows:
- Taking a lead role in the maintenance of internal systems and the mapping in the consolidated reporting tool e.g. nominal codes & depots.
- Responsible for ensuring data, regulatory returns, reports and key accounting processes are performed accurately and to the agreed deadlines.
- Assisting the Finance team with forecasting and reporting in a management accounting role at times such as half year and year end.
- Coordinate the IT testing and assist with IT system implementations for the wider finance team, providing feedback to managers.
- Supporting and providing finance systems input into projects as and when required and taking a lead role with business and financial performance data.
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or AAT qualified
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Management Accounting
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and the willingness to learn new systems.
- A can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and ability to work within a fast-paced environment to deadlines.
- Attention to detail is key and the ability to prioritise/manage workloads
Salary and Benefits
- Study support
- Free onsite parking
- Prime Harrogate location and easily accessed via public transport.
- Discounted Health Care Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978