Collections Advisor - Customer Focussed
Location : Harrogate
Post Date : 10 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469709
Line of Business : Administration
£18k p.a. with monthly bonuses
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Permanent, Full time role
Robert Half OT are delighted to be working with an extremely successful financial firm based in the centre of Leeds. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation that rewards success. To assist you in being the most successful you can be extensive ongoing training and development is provided. The company also offer monthly rewards and incentives for hitting your targets.
- Collection of outstanding accounts by telephone, letter, email in line with client instructions and the CSA Code of practice.
- Working with both customers and clients on a daily basis to ensure the smooth operations of the business.
- Respond to inbound calls and negotiating effectively over the phone.
- Make outbound calls to both customers and clients to resolve outstanding debt issues.
- Log calls on the in-house computer system.
- Setting up repayment arrangements/ repayment plans
- Ensuring collections are carried out in a compliant, ethical and effective manner providing excellent service and ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Ideal candidate would have experience as a Debt Advisor, specifically IVA's
- You must have excellent time management and attention to detail
- You will need to be flexible and a team player
- IT literate, experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good time management
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,