Location : Harrogate
Post Date : 24 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469709
Line of Business : Administration
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Salary 22-25k D.O.E
Permanent, Full time role
Robert Half Office Team are delighted to be working exclusively with an extremely successful manufacturing organisation to recruit a project coordinator. The successful candidate will support and coordinate the delivery of projects from order receipt to successful handover.
The dynamic role requires a confident applicant to work cross-functionally, working closely with the sales team to ensure the project pipeline is commercially and technically appropriate as well as preparing and presenting to stakeholders.
- Monitor and drive key milestones such as project programmes and finalised project details in order to achieve successful handover in a timely manner, by managing close relationships with the sales representative, customer and stakeholders.
- Setup and support project meetings internally and externally: producing agenda, collating materials, and capturing actions where required.
- Liaise with the site delivery team to manage and assign site resource as required.
- Support the delivery manager by generating relevant project status and KPI reporting.
- Previous project management experience
- Experience updating and maintaining records
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suit
- Strong written and verbal reasoning skills;
- Ability to manage time and a varied workload;
- Focus on attention to detail and quality of own work;
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to 25,000 dependent on experience
- Free parking
- Opportunities for career development
- Competitive benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,