Quality Assurance Administrator
Location : Harrogate
Post Date : 10 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469709
Line of Business : Administration
Skipton, West Yorkshire
Permanent, Full time role
Hours Monday - Thursday, 2pm - 11pm
Robert Half Office Team are delighted to be working with an extremely successful manufacturing organisation based in Skipton to recruit a quality assurance administrator.
The purpose of the role is to support the operations team in ensuring the quality and safety of all products. Supporting the QA team to identify any issues through testing of materials and identifying any areas of potential improvement and cost reductions. The successful candidate will be a capable and confident administrator with experience in a warehouse/production environment, eager to develop their skills and grow within the business.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Efficient sampling, testing and release of raw materials.
- Identification, control and efficient handling of non-conforming raw materials
- Working to KPI's to avoid delays and assisting in changeovers
- To assist the operations team in the hitting of manufacturing targets whilst maintaining compliance to implemented quality systems
- To conduct in process control inspections for each process step ensuring products manufactured meet with the authorised product specifications
- To conduct quality inspections in the manufacturing areas working with the operations team to maintain good standards of hygiene
- During completion of core responsibilities, the role will have the opportunity to identify areas of potential improvement/innovation and/or cost reductions across many products and process areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good organisation abilities and attention to detail
- Experience in quality inspection is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to KPI's
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/production environment
In return you will receive:
- 4 Day Working week
- A generous holiday allowance
- Extensive Training
- Pension scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,