Customer Service & support Coordinator
Location : Harrogate
Post Date : 21 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469709
Line of Business : Administration
Customer Service & Support Coordinator
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Permanent, Full time role, Mon-Fri
Robert Half Office Team are delighted to be working with an extremely successful manufacturing organisation to recruit a customer focused service & support coordinator. The purpose of the role is to deliver a quality based first point of contact to all clients and customers of the company.
The successful candidate will be customer focused in everything that they do, on a day to day basis they will provide support direct to the clients over the phone and act as 1st line support for any queries, issues or concerns. The candidate must have a strong customer focus and will be expected to be self-motivated and dedicated to demonstrating high standards at all times in the resolution of customer queries.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- To be the main point all call for all customers, representing the business
- Respond in a professional and prompt manner to internal and external customer queries in line with customer agreements and company policy
- Enter all queries received by telephone and email into the in-house systems
- Manage all received issues to a resolution ensuring the customer is kept updated at each stage
- Ensure all administrative and supporting tasks are completed in accordance with agreed procedures prior to closing issue.
- Working closely with the team administration to follow the orders through to completion
- Provide feedback to support the development of processes and procedures to deliver continuous improvements and increase customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good organisation abilities and attention to detail
- 2 years customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience in a manufacturing organisation is advantageous
In return you will receive:
- A salary of 18-20k depending upon experience
- A generous holiday allowance
- Extensive Training and development
- Pension scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,