£35,000.00 - £42,000.00 / annum
5th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a new role of Finance Manager to work for an award-winning organisation based on the outskirts of Harrogate. This is a great opportunity to join a business with plenty of future career progression opportunities and gives the opportunity to manage a team.
This role reports to the Financial Controller and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in:
- Produce monthly accounts and prepare balance sheet reports
- Managing budgets & forecasts to analyse trends and variances
- Business partnering with a variety of non-financial stakeholders
- Multiple finance projects and working towards continuous improvement
- Manage a small finance team
This is an excellent role for an ambitious Accountant who wants a hands-on role within a fast-growing business. This is a role that will be very commercially focused and requires an individual who can challenge stakeholders.
In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to be:
- Fully qualified (Or a finalist)Experienced in producing management accounts
- Able to liaise with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- This provides the successful candidate an opportunity to join a great business where they will be given the chance to supervise a team.
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 to £45,000 base salary based on experience & qualifications
- Long term career prospect
- Free on-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978