£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
22nd August 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for a well-rounded, diverse IT Technical Support Consultant to join a globally recognised, highly acquisitive, market leading business based in Harrogate.
You will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, project driven environment and will have solid experience in a IT support role, and excel in a customer-focused capacity.
As IT Technical Support Consultant, supporting the UK and Europe region you'll report into the IT Manager and work very closely with the wider IT team. You will be responsible for all day to day support for the UK and European offices providing diagnosis, analysis and resolutions, fielding all queries from the end user.
Here you should expect a wide range of technical support issues and be able to provide solutions in a simple, clear, customer friendly manner.
Duties will include:
- Deal with all queries, incidents coming through and provide solutions where possible, owning the resolution of each customer query
- Support the Telephony environment, monitor infrastructure, set up new users etc and assist with office moves and installation changes.
- PC and servicer configuration and troubleshooting
- Highlight improvement areas to the business
- Daily system checks including backup monitoring and reporting
- Liaise with other IT teams globally and support the Change Management processes
The successful candidate will have a broad technical background and experience in the following skills:
- Possess hands on troubleshooting experience
- Have a good technical knowledge of all desktop hardware (workstations, printers, servers, mobile devices, networks etc)
- Demonstrate network troubleshooting and telephony system skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience within 2nd line support
Salary & Benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive wider benefits package
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978