£18,000.00 - £20,500.00 / annum
28th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
About the Client:
Robert Half are working with a reputable accountancy practice firm based in Harrogate city centre who is looking to recruit motivated and confident Tax Trainees to join their Harrogate office. Our client is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to train to become a Chartered Tax Adviser, to study towards the ATT and then CTA qualification.
This is an exciting development opportunity, with the chance to build your knowledge in many of the sectors in which they operate, combined with excellent training and support.
You will work in a friendly and progressive environment, within a team. You will be involved in duties such as preparing and filing tax returns, carrying out manual reconciliation of tax liabilities and liaising with clients over the phone or in person.
- The successful applicant will be outgoing and resilient, with excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. Candidates should be selfmotivated, display a positive approach to work and have the ability to get things done.
- In addition, they should possess the confidence and professionalism to establish credibility at all levels, be commercially minded and be able to develop a clear perception of business requirements, having an awareness of the wider economic context that our clients operate in.
- Applicants must have a 2:1 degree (expected or obtained) in any discipline and at least 300 UCAS points, or equivalent, gained at one sitting, plus excellent GCSE results with a minimum grade B in English and Maths.
- Our client will also consider applications for tax trainee positions from school leavers with excellent GCSE and A Level results.
- Applicants will not be expected to have prior knowledge or experience with tax.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary
- High quality training and development
- Varied work experience/early responsibility from the beginning of your career
- A structured development programme
- Good opportunities for salary and career progression
- The opportunity to work in specialist markets such as private clients
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Access to senior management/partners
- The opportunity to be rewarded for hard work - if you are ambitious and want to succeed, you can
Our Client will be holding the interviews on the 4th of July so If you are interested in this role please send your CV across to Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978