GBP20000 - 25000 / annum
26th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City is pleased to be supporting our client in recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a prestigious SME.
This is an exciting training opportunity for a talented ambitious future Accountant to grow and develop within a supportive environment.
- Assist with the maintenance and control of the system inventory records
- Receive and check monthly reports from warehousing partners and reconcile them with the group's records
- Monitoring and control of product standard costs
- Prepare monthly inventory records
- Prepare sales invoices for goods sold within the group and to external customers from the UK and other European group companies
- Providing financial analysis support as required
- Support planning, budgeting and forecasting process
- Management accounting reporting for decision making
- Monthly report preparation
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably requested
Study support will be provided for the right candidate.
This role would suit an individual who has recently graduated with a degree in Accountancy and Finance or has been studying AAT.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Motivation to qualify as an Accountant and work in Finance
- Previous exposure to fundamentals of accounting
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills and general IT abilities
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to report accurate results against demanding time schedules and an ability to set priorities and multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420