£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
14th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City is pleased to be partnering a well known and long established business in Hatfield. My client is a medium sized organisation and through growth are recruiting a Financial Planning & Forecasting Analyst.
This successful individual will take the lead in spear-heading the Company's financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
You will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making. The position reports to the Financial Controller.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and modelling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to the Senior Management Team
You will be an experienced FP&A Analyst with at least 3 years experience in a similar role. You will be able to demonstrate you are able to work with senior management and feel comfortable putting together reports they have requested.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Planning & Forecasting Analyst will pay £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits and study support
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420