£40,000.00 - £48,000.00 / annum
26th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for an intercompany Accountant, on behalf of a market leading manufacturing client based in Hemel Hempstead.
Duties of Intercompany Accountant will be:
- To play an integral role within both the internal & external company audits with regards to Intercompany and EMEA locations
- Monthly Netting Payments
- Quarterly Audit Requests, including revenue recognition execution
- Responsible for reconciling monthly intercompany accounts
- Europe Office Finance Support
- EMEA Balance sheet reconciliation reviews
- Liaison with Head Office, Local Business Operations and External Audit Teams
- Studier, Part Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent graduate
- Ideally exposure to ORACLE or equivalent accounting software
- Strong academics - strong degree
- Proficient MS Office user
Our client in Hemel is a multi-national manufacturing business and market leader in its field.
Salary & Benefits
Role of Intercompany Accountant in Hemel Hempstead is paying £44,000 - £48,000 + Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420