Part-Time In-house Treasury Manager
GBP50000 - 65000 / annum
1st March 2018
Part-Time In-house Treasury Manager - Services Business - Hemel Hempstead - Circa £60k + 20% bonus
Robert Half are hiring for a Part-Time In-house Treasury Manager for a leading international UK-headquartered services business based near to Hemel Hempstead. This is a newly-created, permanent, part-time role working 3 days per week (or alternatively 4 or 5 shorter days), with the flexibility to work from home.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Treasury Manager will have full responsibility for all treasury activities and for leading the Shared Service Centre (SSC) in India.
The role provides an exciting opportunity for someone to establish best of practice treasury processes and controls across the business.
- Provide visibility to the Finance Director of the current and projected liquidity of the group.
- Establish a comprehensive accurate cash reporting process.
- Ensure cash forecasts are delivered in a timely manner and are thoroughly critiqued before issue to management.
- Ensure compliance with all credit facilities to include meeting the lenders reporting requirements, operating within the undertakings given in the loan agreements and monitoring the banking covenants.
- Establish and retain responsibility for operating all treasury processes.
- Negotiate additional facilities (e.g. credit, foreign exchange or trade finance facilities) as required by the business.
- Motivating and developing the SSC team (who will not be direct reports) reviewing all treasury data prepared by them.
- Be the key support to the business leading on all Treasury, banking and liquidity matters.
- Lead on projects and initiatives to improve the group's cash position and manage financial risks.
- Work with colleagues to create efficiencies and improve business performance.
This is a part-time position envisaged to be 3 days per week, or alternatively 4 or 5 shorter days, depending on your preference. There is also the flexibility for home-working when not required in the office.
The company are looking to hire someone with prior treasury or cash-management experience gained within a similar role within a commercial organisation.
It would be preferable for an applicant to hold either a professional treasury or qualification, but you may also be qualified by experience.
Experience of working with an Offshore SSC would be beneficial, but is not required.
The client is a leading international business based near to Hemel Hempstead who specialize in providing HR and IT services for a range of different size businesses; This company are recognized to the one of the world leaders in their particular field.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is likely to be in the range of £50,000 to £65,000 pro-rata. On top of this there is a target bonus of 20% + private medical, pension contributions and a range of flexible benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement