£200.00 - £200.00 / day
3rd October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Specialist for our client based in Hemel Hempstead for a period of 6 months.
- Review and approve regulatory filing decisions.
- Review reports of customer complaints and assess them for MDR / MDV reportability to FDA / Competent Authorities (ensuring that they are classified correctly)
- Ensure initial and follow up reports are submitted to Regulatory Agencies within required timelines
- Track metrics on process timeliness and effectiveness
- Participate and help to lead process improvement projects
Qualifications, skills and desirable experience
- Relevant degree and/or experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with MDR/MDV reporting
- Proven track-record for meeting deadlines and delivering results
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering schematics / drawings / prints is preferred.
- £200 daily on a LTD or umbrella basis
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420