£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
26th September 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Our clients are looking for an eCommerce Manager to join them at their head office in Henley-on-Thames, as a world renowned luxury brand this is an exciting role within a fantastic company. You will play an integral role in the direct sales team and work closely with customer service, operations and finance teams.
The role will be target driven with attention to detail and process.
- Manage and develop a market leading online shopping experience for our clients, responsible for site content, customer journey and commercial performance.
- Utilising web analytics to ensure improved business performance.
- Ownership of on site product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between.
- Working with the marketing team to make sure online outreach is optimised, and traffic is optimised and converted.
- Maintain and generate key reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as necessary and present when/where needed. Able to extract, manipulate and present data to senior management.
Core competencies & experience:
- Experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/Online trading or E-commerce trading experience.
- An expert in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, Average order value and minimising customer drop-off.
- Managing various stake holders across different divisions, and ability to work cross functionally.
- Knowledge of key technologies to enhance the online store experience and improve conversion including Google Analytics.
- Experience in a similar eCommerce role, in a technical or UX focused environment, ideally with Shopify experience.
- Experience in launching eCommerce stores in new markets and languages.
- Target motivated, comfortable working with KPI's and with an analytical, problem-solving attitude.
- A self-starter, able to work at a fast pace and adapt to an ever-changing retail environment.
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new idea to improve sales opportunities.
- Understand and show passion for the brand and luxury sector as a whole
- A positive and upbeat team player who can focus on the customer experience and expectations
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888