£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
26th September 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
As our clients Marketing Communications Exec you will be tasked in creating and developing their integrated marketing communication campaigns. This is a world renowned brand, you would be joining at a time as they prepare to move into their purpose built offices.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Write new product information segments for inclusion on the website and brochures
- Write three or four Newspaper style "briefings" per year, working with the design team
- Write regular blog posts for use on the website and in emails
- Support any ad hoc or planned requirements for social media posts, copy or promotional material
- Ensure regular communication is made to respective tiered members of the companies "customer club"
- Writing email content and creating the email within the email platform
- Creating targeted marketing lists with the CRM system
- Distributing tests for approval and sending out finalised emails to marketing list
- Creating programs for automated email communications
- Email reporting and optimisation, including recommendations to the creative team
- Working with the CRM manager to segment and target relevant groups with appropriate messaging
- Write Invites, confirmation and thank you emails for events run by our clients or in collaboration with their retail partners
- A team player who can collaborate internally and eternally
- Great organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A creative flair for creating engaging content and explaining technical detail in a relatable way
- Strong attention to detail
- A willingness to learn
- A journalistic or marketing related degree would be preferable
Salary & Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888